Certainly! Mahatma Gandhi, also known as the Father of the Nation in India, was a prominent leader and advocate of nonviolent resistance during India's struggle for independence. Here are over 50 motivational quotes by Mahatma Gandhi:
50+ Mahatma Gandhi Motivational Quotes
1. "Be the change that you wish to see in the world."
2. "The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others."
3. "You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."
4. "In a gentle way, you can shake the world."
5. "Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony."
6. "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
7. "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."
8. "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."
9. "An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind."
10. "You may never know what results come of your actions, but if you do nothing, there will be no results."
11. "The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others."
12. "The future depends on what you do today."
13. "In doing something, do it with love or never do it at all."
14. "Hate the sin, love the sinner."
15. "The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world's problems."
16. "Nonviolence is a weapon of the strong."
17. "First, they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
18. "An ounce of patience is worth more than a tonne of preaching."
19. "Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes."
20. "You must be the change you wish to see in the world."
21. "The future depends on what you do today."
22. "There is more to life than simply increasing its speed."
23. "It is easy enough to be friendly to one's friends. But to befriend the one who regards himself as your enemy is the quintessence of true religion."
24. "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated."
25. "To call a woman the weaker sex is a libel; it is a man's injustice to woman."
26. "The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others."
27. "I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet."
28. "A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes."
29. "There is a sufficiency in the world for man's need but not for man's greed."
30. "Freedom is not worth having if it does not connote the freedom to err."
31. "You can chain me, you can torture me, you can even destroy this body, but you will never imprison my mind."
32. "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."
33. "The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others."
34. "The true measure of any society can be found in how it treats its most vulnerable members."
35. "Nobody can hurt me without my permission."
36. "The earth provides enough to satisfy every man's needs, but not every man's greed."
37. "In a gentle way, you can shake the world."
38. "Service without humility is selfishness and egotism."
39. "Prayer is not asking. It is a longing of the soul. It is daily admission of one's weakness."
40. "Nonviolence is the greatest force at the disposal of mankind. It is mightier than the mightiest weapon of destruction devised by the ingenuity of man."
41. "A man is the sum of his actions, of what he has done, of what he can do. Nothing else."
42. "There are many causes that I am prepared to die for, but no causes that I am prepared to kill for."
43. "The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others."
44. "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."
45. "The future depends on what you do today."
46. "A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave."
47. "To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer."
48. "It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver."
49. "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself."
50. "The greatness of humanity is not in being human, but in being humane."
These quotes by Mahatma Gandhi emphasize the importance of compassion, nonviolence, and the power of individual action to make a positive impact on the world. His wisdom and teachings continue to inspire people around the globe.