KVAFSU Notification 2020- Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University (KVAFSU), Government of Karnataka has recently issued employment recruitment notification for about 61 vacancies on the posts of Veterinary Officer. Stay tuned with this article for Veterinary Officer vacancies Notification, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Salary, Important Dates, Admit Card, & Syllabus and much more.
Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University Notification 2020 » Notification Released for 61 Position in Karnataka
|Organization Name||Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University|
|Position Name||Veterinary Officer|
|Total Position||61 Seats|
|Notification Date||January 31, 2020|
|Last Date||February 29, 2020|
|Application Mode||Offline Submission|
Position & Qualification Info:
- Candidates must have a Degree or equivalent Qualification.
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years – 40 Years
- Relaxation in upper age limit age per Govt rules.
- Notification Date: 31 January 2020
- Last Date for Form submission: 29 February 2020
- The application submission fees for Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 520/-
- The application submission fees for Reserved Category Candidates: Rs. 270/-
- Pay Scale for Veterinary Officer Position: Rs. 52650-1250-53900-1450-62600-1650-72500-1900-83900-2200-97100 & other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
|How to Apply||Offline Form Send Here:|
KVAFSU – Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University
|Official Website||Check Here|