TRLM Notification 2020: Tripura Rural Livelihood Mission (TRLM) has issued the Notification for Assistant & Accountant Position. Online Application is invited for 51 seats from all candidates. Other details of TRLM Sarkari Result 2020 » TRLM Free Job Alert 2020 » TRLM New Notification, TRLM Sarkari Result 2020 » TRLM Notification 2020 » TRLM Notification 2020 Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Notification PDF, Important Dates, Selection Process, How to Apply for TRLM Notification 2020 & TRLM Official Syllabus provided below.
Tripura Rural Livelihood Mission (TRLM) Notification 2020 – Apply for 51 Assistant & Accountant Position Notification
If the Candidate is eligible for TRLM Bharti 2020 so they can apply for Freejobalert 2020 » TRLM Notification 2020. All Aspirants can submit for TRLM Notification 2020. We advised freshers as well as experienced candidates to submit their form before the last date without any technical issues. At the end of this page, we have provided a direct link so that you can download Tripura Govt vacancies Notice PDF 2020 and submit it’s application.
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Tripura Rural Livelihood Mission|
|Position Name||Assistant & Accountant|
|Total Position||51 Seats|
|Starting Date||May 01, 2020|
|Last Date||May 31, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Government vacancies|
Position & Qualification Info
|Assistant & Accountant||Aspirants must have a degree in B.Com, CA, Graduate, Post Graduate by a recognized board.|
- Starting Date: May 01, 2020
- Last Date for Form submission: May 31, 2020
- Age limit for Assistant & Accountant Position Candidates: 40 Years
- Check in the official notification.
- The Application submission fees for Assistant & Accountant Position: Rs. 13000/- to Rs. 15000/-
How to Apply
- Visit rural.tripura.gov.in or trim. tripura.gov.in for the link showing ‘APPLY ONLINE IN TRLM’.
- Checking on the link will open the portal for submitting the online application, where the candidates may check the advertisement once again.
- On the portal, the link ‘Online apply’ will open the application form.
- The applicant should fill up all the essential fields (with a red asterisk) with correct information.
- Photograph and signature of the applicant should be uploaded at the appropriate place. The size of the photograph and signature should not be more than 50 kb and 20 kb respectively in jpg/jpeg format.
- The application should be saved and rechecked before the final submission.
- The candidate should satisfy himself/ herself fully about the correctness of the application before clicking on ‘Submit Application’. After clicking on ‘Submit Application’ no further editing is possible.
- After submission, a complete application form along with a token number will be generated. The candidate should note down the token number for future reference.
- The completed application should be printed and signed by the candidate with the date and should be kept in his/ her personal custody for future reference.
- The candidate should bring the printed copy of the signed application form during every step of the selection process.
- The candidate may access the submitted application form subsequently by logging in at the link ‘Print Application’ where his token the number is the user ID and the date of birth is the password.